This Do-It-Yourself Mosaic Drink Coaster Kit provides everything you need to design 2 beautiful, sturdy mosaic drink coasters WITHOUT having to grout! That’s LESS MESS and quicker project completion!
No grout is required because you will be placing each “crystal” glass mosaic tile side-by-side with no spacing in between. These small, but thick and solid gorgeous colorful glass tiles are truly TOP-OF-THE LINE in quality with color brilliance and oveall strength!
You will receive a mosaic tiles bag that provides plenty of multi-color glass tiles for 2 ceramic coasters (all included).
This high quality do-it-yourself mosaic drink coaster project includes ALL MATERIALS and SUPPLIES to make 2 drink coasters. You get EVERYTHING you need for this craft project! This art project requires zero glass cutting which makes it perfect for individuals or for a family activity for beginner mosaic artists and kids craft connoisseurs alike.
Since there are 2 coasters in a set, this art kit makes for a great craft activity to do with either one person or two! This really is a fun and functional art project for homeschoolers, children ages 4+ (with adult supervision), adults, families, colleagues, team-building, and friends.
This is also the PERFECT gift for college students, friends, family, nieces, nephews, mothers, fathers, etc!
If you are ordering this kit with the intention for 2 people to share, it is recommended you ddd an extra adhesive so that each artist can work independently.
- Skill level: Beginner/easy.
- Artists: 1-2 people
- Ages: 4+ (with adult supervision/assistance).
- Estimated completion time: Activity spans 1-2 hours of hands-on activity + 24 hours cure time.
- Mosaic glass: High-end multi-color “crystal” glass tile.
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Multi-color “crystal” mosaic glass tiles
- 2 ceramic tiles 4”x4”
- 2 cork backings
- 1 mini tube of adhesive
1) Q: Is this a good art kit for my 4 and 6 year old?
---> A: 4-6 year olds do have fun with this activity, but it requires adult supervision due to the adhesive.
2) Q: Is this a good art kit for adults?
---> A: Absolutely! SO many adults have purchased this kit for themselves, for their friends, for team building at work, and for their family!
3) Q: I’d like to purchase dozens of these kits for my office and/or as welcome gifts for college students. Is this possible?
—-> A: YES! I have sold thousands of these kits to very large colleges and workplaces. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.